Mentor

entertainment offers

could I pay 12 months in advance to get a discount on the entertainment pa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@erichallows 
Before covid NOW were offering 12 month memberships. Although it’s all changed now. 

At best you’ll get a monthly discount these days.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@erichallows 
Before covid NOW were offering 12 month memberships. Although it’s all changed now. 

At best you’ll get a monthly discount these days.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
erichallows
Mentor

thanks for that it seems I just keep searching.......cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looks like the Entertainment + Cinema + Boost ( 7days) @ "£9.98 a month for 4 months" is all we'll be offered, but I'm always optimistic for something extra on Black Friday itself ...

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Entertainment + Cinema + Boost ( 7days) @ £9.98/month for 4 months - New customers only.

Best offer I have on offers page for existing customers with no active passes is Entertainment + Cinema for £5/month for one month.  Not much better than the £7/month I currently pay for both (until 19 Jan 2022).

You pay £4.99 upfront for 1 month of Entertainment and Cinema instead of the usual selling price of £9.99 a month for Entertainment and £9.99 a month for Cinema. Memberships auto renew at £9.99 a month for Entertainment and £9.99 a month for Cinema after 1 month unless cancelled. You can cancel anytime. Offer available to NOW My Account holders only. Offer not available to existing customers with an active Entertainment Membership or Cinema Membership

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Didn't spot it was for New Customers only...

My current "Offers for you" are 2 months Entertainment @ £2.99pm, and 2 months Cinema @ £2.99.

Which is great value, just wish it was 4-6 months.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Yes, I have 2 months cinema @ £2.99/month (just commenced on 19 Nov) and 6 months entertainment @£3.99/month (starting 27 Nov, was previously 99p/month).  2 months of Cinema is enough at the moment given lack of new movies due to COVID and will probably cancel the latter once Curb Your Enthusiasm and Succession are over.  

Hoping for a BOOST offer on offers page because £5/month isn’t worth it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That offer has now expired and the new Black Friday deal is only 40% off. Must be the only company that has worse offers on Black Friday! Something seriously wrong with their marketing strategy hence why they are losing custom to competitors.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

And again only for new customers ...

So I guess I'll take my 2 months of cinema, and 2 months of Entertainment, @ £2.99pm each, when combined with my current £2pm Boost, that will be £7.98pm, which is probably they best I've ever had, apart from the legendary £99 for 12 months.

Hopefully when I come to 'cancel' I will get the usual half-price offer, or maybe some 'offer' email ...?

starman73
Elite

Decent Black Friday offer on sports via https://www.nowtv.com/gb/account/membership/my-offers

713DA2C4-8BB9-49BA-90F7-02BF1C0C03F6.jpeg