cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cannot redeem my preloaded voucher

please someone help!! i have just bought a now tv stick with a pre loaded 2 month entertainment pass, the voucher is showing in my account but it will not let me redeem. every time i press the button to redeem i get an error msg saying to refresh browser or that now tv may be busy right now!! it is not already on there as cannot watch live and only option to click on 7 day free trial???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having exactly same issue. Bought the stick through Tesco. Went through countless resets with the online chat - useless.

No way to let nowtv know their website service is down either with a telephone number too. 

I'm sorry for turning my head Firestick, it'll never happen again!! 

View solution in original post

31 REPLIES 31
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Sorted,

Ask the chat attendant for your pre loaded voucher code. 

Then input it via 'apply voucher' on your PC/MAC, and away you go.

Still not a firestick mind! 

Cheers, got code and entered on the entertainment pass voucher. Why can't they just email us this when we activate the stick? Would save their staff lots of enquiries.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Who do i speak to to get my voucher redeemed. Cant find live chat or any sort of help anywhere 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Sorted,

Ask the chat attendant for your pre loaded voucher code. 

Then input it via 'apply voucher' on your PC/MAC, and away you go.

Still not a firestick mind! 

Cheers, got code and entered on the entertainment pass voucher. Why can't they just email us this when we activate the stick? Would save their staff lots of enquiries.

Who did you speak to, to get them to give you your code

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do you get on to online chat to do this?!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got mine today and exactly the same problem. So frustrating and not looking good for sky

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Glad (and simultaneously infuriated) that it’s not just me. 

C’mon Now TV. Are you going to fix this? Why is it almost impossible to contact you directly.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same thing. I was talking to someone from now tv on chat. they gave me a code to enter but that didnt work either. he was going to wait til i tried it but he didnt.  bad service sky

Anonymous User
Not applicable

got the same problem,how do i find the chat assistant

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue, for the pass few days, don't even have a voucher code to put it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue, for the pass few days, don't even have a voucher code to put it.