cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cannot redeem my preloaded voucher

please someone help!! i have just bought a now tv stick with a pre loaded 2 month entertainment pass, the voucher is showing in my account but it will not let me redeem. every time i press the button to redeem i get an error msg saying to refresh browser or that now tv may be busy right now!! it is not already on there as cannot watch live and only option to click on 7 day free trial???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having exactly same issue. Bought the stick through Tesco. Went through countless resets with the online chat - useless.

No way to let nowtv know their website service is down either with a telephone number too. 

I'm sorry for turning my head Firestick, it'll never happen again!! 

View solution in original post

31 REPLIES 31
Anonymous User
Not applicable

no still not resolved. are u trying from ur mobile?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is marked as solved now. When I hit the solution link it just goes down to another post.

None the wiser. Anyone been given a solution?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

that is the exact same msg i am having. tried numerous times today

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in the same boat I've bought one today and it won't let me either it doesn't even let you purchase a 7 day trial either 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Spoiler
Spoiler
i haven't tried to purchase the 7 day trial in the hope that i could redeem the voucher. so annoying!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem with my stick.. Has anyone got it sorted yet? 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

That problem was sorted a year ago.

As you have a new issue, you will do better if you start a new thread, or find the same problem in an early May 2020 thread, and tack on to that.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having exactly same issue. Bought the stick through Tesco. Went through countless resets with the online chat - useless.

No way to let nowtv know their website service is down either with a telephone number too. 

I'm sorry for turning my head Firestick, it'll never happen again!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same, had mine from asda! can't find a telephone number and don't want to give in and do the 7 day trial. have u tried doing it from a laptop? was wondering if it was because i was using my mobile?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorted,

Ask the chat attendant for your pre loaded voucher code. 

Then input it via 'apply voucher' on your PC/MAC, and away you go.

Still not a firestick mind!