cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cannot redeem my preloaded voucher

please someone help!! i have just bought a now tv stick with a pre loaded 2 month entertainment pass, the voucher is showing in my account but it will not let me redeem. every time i press the button to redeem i get an error msg saying to refresh browser or that now tv may be busy right now!! it is not already on there as cannot watch live and only option to click on 7 day free trial???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having exactly same issue. Bought the stick through Tesco. Went through countless resets with the online chat - useless.

No way to let nowtv know their website service is down either with a telephone number too. 

I'm sorry for turning my head Firestick, it'll never happen again!! 

View solution in original post

31 REPLIES 31
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same issue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

any joy? I've been on live chat a few times now and they just tell me to reset the stick but it doesn't make a difference 😔

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to redeem my sky sports voucher keeps saying timed out there a problem refresh browsers every one seems to be having the same problem NOW TV need to get this sorted 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What is the solution to this problem - has anyone solved it as I am having the same issue?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just bought the stick with preloaded 2 month voucher and have exactly the same problem, keeps asking me to refresh my browser.  This is a con

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have messaged NowTV on FB as they have said it is a problem which they are looking into. they  have told me to use Live Chat, but again I have had issues actually accessing that on my computer. Not impressed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem, even gave me voucher code, still won't accept, rubbish, 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem, keep getting following message when trying to redeem voucher for 2 month entertainment pass.

"This is taking too long...
NOW TV might be too busy or unavailable at the moment."

Got online chat that timed out after something about a confirmation email. No email received.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you resolve as I’m having the same issue?