cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cancel a pass

all I want to do is cancel my free trial , but its impossible , I've been trying for days now

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You should be able to cancel a free trial or pass yourself, have a read of this linked help article below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

If you can't access the My Account > Passes & Vouchers page on your account, then see if using a different internet browser with the ad blocking software disabled makes any difference.

Should you be still getting no joy, then jump over to live chat for further assistance.

To reach live chat, open the link page below, select the most relevant category, then pick the nearest help topic, then scroll down towards the bottom of the screen page and click on the green arrow underneath Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I was following all the options to cancel sky sports weekly pass but there is no option to cancel. Then tried to get touch section for live chat but no response when I click the button. Is there any contact phone where I can speak to them?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you have either a one day or one week sports pass there is no cancel button under My Account > Passes & Vouchers section of your account because neither of these two sports passes auto renews once the pass has finished.

Only the month sports or month mobile sports pass offers the cancel button to prevent these two types of passes auto renewing each month.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. I thought that as well. Then I tried to chat to online but would not connect me to the live chat. Not sure why? Do I need computer for live chat or mobile phone ok?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

To reach live chat you need to follow the link on my previous post on here, with a PC, Mac, Tablet, smartphone by using the internet browser on the device.

Some people seem to have a problem opening up the live chat button on my link, if that's the case try a different internet browser with the ad blocking software disabled (MS Edge works fine for me).

Like i said if you have an active one day sports or one week sports pass currently running then there is no option to cancel because these two types of passes don't auto renew.

If you haven't started either a one day sports pass or one week sports pass on your account and you are looking to cancel it for a refund because it is unused then live chat will be your port of call.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. I will try that way.all the best.