cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Doesn’t work

Got a now TV pass for cinema but not a stick on an LG TV, everything works untill I go to select a movie to watch it come up with the play option at the bottom but nothing happens after that. It’s not showing to be loading and the internet is working...

Offer when cancelling a pass

1 got offered a deal on the cancellation page which was 3.99 a month for 4 months   for a movie pass when  l tried on click on and accept the offer  it wouldn' work   the offer vanished  

6 month stack bundle

I purchased a 6 month movie and entrainment bundle but can’t seem to activate it. This is made slightly more annoying by the fact that there is not really a simple way to contact anyone

still not working

bought an offer two days ago for the 6 months cinema and entertainment pass two days ago, had a live chat yesterday because it wasn't working and they said it would take 24 hours.. it's been over that time period and it's still showing up on my accou...

Vodafone NOW TV offer

I have been offered by Vodafone a bundle offer with NowTV. I already had a NowTV account for Movies - paying £9.99/month - and Vodafone told me I would pay nothing anymore.Is this true? Also,I now can access Sky Atlantic for free without a trial. Is ...