cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Resolved! Now tv

Last week I cancelled my now tv free pass because it wouldn't play. However I have now corrected this. When I cancelled my pass I was offered three months at £3.99 per month. Could I take this offer now, as the issue is resolved?

Emailed voucher codes

Hi, I have been with NOW TV for a good few years now and have never received any emails with vouchers codes? It appears that people receive codes for cheap or free passes. NOW tv do have my correct email as well. Does anyone else have this problem or...

voucher codes

Is anyone else having problems redeeming voucher codes for sky sports passes. I tried today and have been in touch via chat with now tv. It kept saying either i had a limited time offer code and i was not lucky this time or that it was not a valid co...

Sky Sports Offer Question

Hi,I was sent an email yesterday offering me Sky Sports for £20 a month, for 3 months. The email has a link at the bottom to 'claim your offer', and says it must be done before 23:59 on July 23rd. When I click on the offer it asks me to sign into my ...

Pre paid pass

Hi I paid for a 2 month entertainment pass which starts on 5th of July but now tv has taken £7.99 off me this has happened before any suggestions thanks

Offers

Why are offers  only for new customers only, you'd think it would benefit to offer existing customers too

LG offer 2 months entertainment pass £5

Hi,There's an offer on my LG TV for a 2 month entrainment pass for £5 but every time I try to go to the page it directs me to log in but then doesn't give me the offer. It doesn't say it's for new members only so I'm a bit confused. Can anyone help?T...