cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Email offer for Sky Movies

Hi Received an email for Sky Movies for a year with a one off payment off £48. Clicked on it today and received the message I had missed out even though the email said the offer expires on the 17th September! Dave

Contact US

So im trying to get in touch with them but every time I click live chat it just highlights... that's it. Nothing else. I've waited to see if just needs time to load but nothing! Getting really annoying. Is there an email I can use or a phone number 

Sports Season Ticket Eligibility

I've been unable to purchase this season ticket using any of the links suggested on other posts. However I have since read on a couple of other posts that if you are also a NowTV broadband customer you are not eligible for this offer. I find this a f...

Hayu pass

I just signed up for now tv using the voucher for entertainment and cinema for £5 for the first month plus free 3 months of hayu but now that I'm signed in its telling me that I don't have a hayu pass ? 

NowTV not honouring 6 and 5 month pass

Hello All, Puchased the NowTV Entertainment and Movie bundles from John Lewis last year and when applying the codes to my account end of July they were not been accepted.  Raised a chat session with one of the support crew in India I suspect and a ti...

£10 Shopping Voucher

Hi thereI have received an email with details of how to claim my £10 shopping voucher. However, the link to do so does not work. Could you please help with this. 

Sky Sports season ticket query...

I was hoping to clarify an issue with the season ticket and was hoping somebody may be able to help. Is it the case that your existing Sky Sports voucher needs to have ended, i.e. you can no longer watch Sky Sports, or, can you apply the season ticke...

Hayu 3 month offer

Trying to buy movie/ entertainment offer for 3 months not showing when i go to buy it on my passes, anyone know how i can get this please

Now TV sports 10 month pass

I got an email offering me 10 months of sky sports for 179. Was just wondering if this comes out all at once or 17.90 per month? I got a similar deal, 10 for 3 months of movies and that was paid monthly, 3.33 per month. Was just wondering if this dea...