cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Resolved! Now TV Black Friday Bundle

Hi. I've come across this bundle advertised today on the NOW TV website and I am interested but I have a voucher for Entertainment already applied that lasts until the 17th January 2018. If I was to take the Black Friday Bundle, does anyone know what...

Can't access Black Friday Offer

Got a Black Friday Offer of 6 months of Movies for £27, but when I click on the link it takes me to a blank page. Can see the same offer on Pouch but that one takes me to a different set of offers.How can I get to this offer?Thanks 

Black friday

So last year I brought an entertainment pass for the year. Now I want to renew using the the £45 black Friday offer. When I sign in this offer becomes unavailable, am I right in thinking that new customers get better deals than existing and if so why...

Black Friday movie pass

Hi can anyone shed some light on this. I know that some of the black friday offers are only for new customers but on the website it says (12 month offers and Sports offers available to both new and existing NOW TV customers signing up via now.tv.com ...

Misleading email Black Friday offer

Hi all,Anyone else been misled by the email offering a Black Friday deal of 6 months of cinema for £27 ???The text says 'Black Friday Offers: Available to existing NOW TV customers only (existing customers must currently be paying full price or have ...

Now passes

I’ve recently purchased a nowtv stick from Argos with 1x 2 months sky cinema pass and 1x day sports pass. These passes are activated online and don’t arrive arrived on the usual card inside the box as with previous purchases. I plan to add this stick...

New to now tv (brought a kids pass)

my husband has ordered a now tv stick, he’s told me to buy the 12 month kids pass, which I have, iv received an email with an order number, when the stick arrives what do I need to do to so we can watch the kids channels?thanks for any help, we’re ne...