cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Sports pass

It won't let me apply my voucher I've just bought from curry's this is an absolute joke super Sunday is about to start get it fixed joke of a company

Sky sports pass

I am trying to get a sky sports pass for the day and it’s sauing my bank details are wrong. They aren’t wrong. I’ve tried it several times. It’s ridiulous that I can’t actually speak to someone on the phone about nowtv 

Resolved! Christmas offer

Trying to buy the milty pass (movies, entertainment and kids) keeps staying it has gone through but i cant watch anything and just keeps asking me to buy another pass and now im worried ive payed more than once anyone else having an issue with this o...

Resolved! Sky Store Vouchers

I have a couple of these £5.49 vouchers for one off rentals.  I went into my Sky account, albeit no longer with them to find l have to register my credit card details.  I assume this is for instances should l wish to purchase a movie later?  If l fil...

OILCAN by Scholar
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

New Stick, voucher code not recognised

I bought a nowtv stick from Argos with a 2 month Entertainment voucher included. I followed the instructions and set up an account on line as requested. This made me apply for a 1 month free trial. The stick has gone through it's set up and is now te...

Myprotein sky sports offer

I’ve received an email from myprotein offering 2 months free sky sports mobile. Following the link through to the website it’s saying I already have a sky sports pass but there is nothing showing and it’s not letting me access any channels?