cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

sky sports weekly pass

Hi i recently purchased a skysports weekly pass but when i sign it to my now tv on my bt player it isnt showing i need to activate pass how do i do this

Black friday offer

Now TV can you please tell me why I cant buy the £99 deal for 12 months entertainment and cinema? My entertainment pass runs out on 8th Dec and this offer says it's for existing customers. I have emailed you twice, why no response. Customers are real...

Can’t purchase winter bundle

I have been trying to purchase the owner bundle offer but everything’s me I click on buy, it always tells me there’s a problem and to try again which I do but still not working. Got another email re offer, tried to buy again but still not letting me....

Passes

Hi,I purchased a Now TV 2 Month Entertainment Pass today from my local Morrisons supermarket for £10.However when I tried to add my pass to my account it said that these 2 months were free and that I would be billed £7.99 per month after the 2 months...

Now TV Quidco Tracking

Hello I purchasedd now TV in February 2018 via quidco and am entitled to £80 cashback, the claim was sent to the retailer all this time ago (i.e. Now TV) but as of yet I haven't had a successful claim.  Quidco say they have done everything they can a...

Voucher isn’t working

I recently bought a now tv box and it came with a 3 month entertainment pass, I have tried activating it and it’s aaying that the code has already been used?