cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Vouchers

Hi I have 2boxes one was set up before Xmas the voucher run out today, the second one my son had for Xmas whitch we set up today he had month pass each for movies entertainment and kids, I was told they would work on both boxes because they are both ...

£11.99 Package - Entertainment not added

On 8 Dec I purchased a 1 month Package of Entertainment, Sky Cinema and Kids for £11.99, having received this offer via email a few days earlier. Initially, this package was to watch NowTV on an existing old "white" box. The next day I bought an addi...

sky sports weekly pass

Hi i recently purchased a skysports weekly pass but when i sign it to my now tv on my bt player it isnt showing i need to activate pass how do i do this

Black friday offer

Now TV can you please tell me why I cant buy the £99 deal for 12 months entertainment and cinema? My entertainment pass runs out on 8th Dec and this offer says it's for existing customers. I have emailed you twice, why no response. Customers are real...

Can’t purchase winter bundle

I have been trying to purchase the owner bundle offer but everything’s me I click on buy, it always tells me there’s a problem and to try again which I do but still not working. Got another email re offer, tried to buy again but still not letting me....

Passes

Hi,I purchased a Now TV 2 Month Entertainment Pass today from my local Morrisons supermarket for £10.However when I tried to add my pass to my account it said that these 2 months were free and that I would be billed £7.99 per month after the 2 months...

Now TV Quidco Tracking

Hello I purchasedd now TV in February 2018 via quidco and am entitled to £80 cashback, the claim was sent to the retailer all this time ago (i.e. Now TV) but as of yet I haven't had a successful claim.  Quidco say they have done everything they can a...