cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Skysports pass on tv

Hi I have just signed up to a day pass to watch the Liverpool city game. It is activated because I can view it on my phone but I can't watch it on my nowtv on my Tele? It says to just start watching something for a device to be added but there's no s...

Sky Sports Monthly Pass Retention Offer

Wanted to cancel Sports Monthly Pass and was offered an extra month at £16.99. However, when I press the button to accept I get an error message: 'Well, this is embarrassing ... please try selecting your offer again'. I've re-tried selecting the offe...

There isn't a free Sky Sports voucher in my box

I bought a Now Tv stick with 1 month's free Sky Sports from Argos.When i opened my box there wasn't a voucher with a code in it so couldn't enter a code to redeem my free 1 month's trial, what should i do now as we wanted to watch it so hafd to pay i...

When signing up to now TV part of the offer was a £50 gift voucher to a selection of three stores. We picked Tesco.We are going into our third month with now TV and have not received any info on how to claim this gift card. Please advise

Confused!

Hi all,A bit confused with what happens next after you purchase the first month trial. Can I only watch on my phone or do I have to buy the device in addition?Silly question I know!RoxAnne

Free trial email

Had an email saying that because I had previously used a hayku free trial, they are offering me an entertainment free trial but when I click the link in the email it just takes me to the passes page and asks me to buy one

Free 2 month entertainment pass

So I got a now TV stick that came with a free 2 month entertainment pass. I put the password in the TV but not on my account online and I've no idea how to retrieve the password for the 2 months free trial. Anyone any idea? Thanks.

New Stick

So I am new to now tv I brought a stick that comes with 2 months free entertainment pass. I have gone through the whole setup as asked. But when I go to use my tv I.e watch anything on entertainment pass it won’t let me says I have to sign up for 14 ...

Winter Warmer offer

Hi,I received an email this morning about your Winter Warmer offer which I took up.The offer states it includes entertainment, Sky Cinema and kids however when I check on my account it has only activated Entertainment and Sky Cinema.I have tried to c...

Cinema Pass Not Working

HelloBought a Cinema Pass, it shows up on My Account as paid for and i have an email receipt etc.When I order a movie an error message tells me "not possible to complete purchase" -have tried with different movies and error message returns every time...