cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

SMART Stick 3 Months Kids Pass

I have purchased a new stick after my last device failed. I chose the one with a 3 month kids pass and after registering the device on my account the pass doesn't show. I can only see the 14 day trial option?

Offers

I think  offers should be given to people who have NOWTV  not just for new customers, 

Phone number for now tv

Can anyone give me the phone number to ask about now tv broadband please? Got an offer by email yesterday but need to check it’s correct  thanks 

Resolved! My Sky Movies Payments

I have bought a Now tv Stick and have the 2 month Sky Cinema pass. I am also trying out the Entertainment pass for 14 days, which i think i like more now, but i was curious to know if after the 2 months are over i will need to activate the pass onlin...

Resolved! Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass to Month Pass

Hi,I've been using the mobile version of the Sky Sports monthly pass with 5 channels for a while now and have decided to upgrade to the full 10-channel monthly pass. My questions is that I am halfway through the mobile pass and if I activate a month ...

New stick no pass

I have recently purchased a now tv stick from Asda which said it has a free 3 month entertainment pass. I’ve set up the stick and have internet/is all working. However, there’s no pass in the box and the pass hasn’t automatically gone on. How do I ge...

Resolved! Now TV stick with 2 months free?

I've just ordered a stick with the 2 months free entertainment pass as my bfs mum has cancelled her account that we were using on her box. I set up a new account and paid £19.99 and I've tried to log in with my new account on the old box but it's ask...

Kids TV pass offer. Link not working

Hi, I've been sent an email confirming my kids to pass is about to expire, but giving me a link so I can get three months for the price of one. I wanted to take this up, but when I click on the link it just tells me I've already got a kids to pass. I...