cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Sky cinema pass

Hi, am new to all this, have just changed from bt to now tv I have the broadband and phone package and have purchased a month pass for sky cinema, how do i activate it,? The box is all plugged in, broadband and phone working but can't find the sky ci...

Smart stick problems

we brought a now tv smart stick yesterday, it promised a two month entertainment pass with purchace, we went to access entertainment and there is no pass as stated on the box, it is asking for £7.99 payment and this is not what is says on the box

Subscription and Vodafone pass

Hi, I have paid for an entertainment pass which runs out in December this year. I have recently transferred my mobile to Vodafone and they offer a one year entertainment pass as part of my package.what I want to know is, if I take the Vodafone now tv...

free trial

ive just signed up for a free trial and its not letting me watch anything saying i need to buy a pass trying to watch on a window laptop which it says its possible to do am i doing something wrong

Resolved! Sky Sports Day pass no longer in account.... unused

Sky Sports Day pass no longer in account.... unused - was valid until 21/09/2025null (31/12/2017, 14:55:32): ok - this may be the case, as I added teh voucher around jan/Feb (may have been sooner) - but would have thought a reminder email would have ...

Passes

I’m trying to purchase an offer and it keeps saying oops something went wrong so I refreshed the page and now the offer has disappeared and would like to contact someone but can’t find a number has anyone else had problems like this? 

Voucher code not working

I bought a 2 month cinema pass from amazon (arrived Monday) and when I enter the code I get the message "this was a limited offer and you missed out this time". I have tried live chat 3 times and each time have a lost connection. I was advised to use...

Broadband Offer

Hi I was sent an email regarding a NowTV broadband offer which was £18.99 including line rental, however at the checkout it's stating £25.99?

why aren't there any deals for existing customers

Now tv seem to offer lots of attractive offers for new customers but what about the existing ones? why are we paying higher prices if the passes are non contract based. It doesnt make sense, if I cancel a pass, I should be able to take on a new offer...