cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Trouble with vouchers

I miss getting super annoyed now, I have tried at various times over the last three days to add a voucher to one of the passes and not just one code. I have one I paid for and a McDonald's one, but NowTV seem to be having an ongoing problem with thei...

Problem with entertainment bundle offer

Hello,I've just signed up to NowTV through the Entertainment pass bundle offerhttps://www.nowtv.com/pass-bundles/entertainmentThe account has been setup correctly, but when I go to My Account page I can't see any Entertainment pass. And every time I ...

Now TV entertainment 3 month entertainment pass

Hi Can someone tell me why it doesnt say on the 3 Months Entertainment pass that I got with my box, that it has an expiry date. I want to now use it and it says that it cannot be used.  Having a look on the forum it says that they have 12 months, but...

Resolved! Month Sports pass using voucher

As I understand it, it seems that if I buy a month pass in my account (for £33.99), it starts immediately; on the back of the voucher I bought from Argos (for £25) is says it expires 30 days after I start watching.Please could anyone confirm that I a...

Resolved! F1 pass from £150 to £195? +30% YoY?

I don't know you but I found a 30% increase unfair. I bought the £150 offer last year which was already too expensive and probably going to pirate stream this year. I think customer should boicot when increases are so big

Is F1 Season pass available on demand?

Hi there, I am thinking of purchasing the F1 season pass, but I have a question regarding the availability. If I buy it, is there a way to watch the races 'on demand'? Meaning, that if I miss the live race time, will I be able to watch the live recor...

McDonalds Now Tv Pass

I've won a Now TV pass from the McD's monopoly but everytime I try to claim it, the Now Tv page says "How did you end up here? The page you're looking for doesn't exist" Any ideas?

Missing 12 month cinema voucher

Hi, I’m a new broadband and calls customer. The link I used in topcashback included a 12 month movie pass when signing up for a new broadband and calls contract. I’ve got a screenshot of what I was expecting but the pass voucher has not been emailed ...

McDonald’s Sky Sports 5 Months won’t work.

I got a 5 months pass from Monopoly and I’ve redeemed already and everything. But when I try to use it it says I need a pass for either a day, week or month even though I’ve a 5 month pass already. I signed up using my Facebook and now I can’t watch ...