cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Applying a 2 month voucher pass help!

Hello, We use Now tv for emtertainment, movies and kids and have done for last couple of years. I have a two month free entertainment pass voucher i want to redeem though, how can I do that whilst I'm already paying monthly? Thank you!

Not tv pass problems

I have claimed the mc donalds monopoly voucher and selected my pass but when I click to claim the pass it says something went wrong? Now it says I don't have a pass and that my voucher has been claimed?

Email offer

I got an email yesterday (31/03) for Movies at £5 for 3 months but can't find it now to buy. Can someone help me get it please?? 

6 month entertainment and movie offer

So BRAND NEW CUSTOMER, saw the 6 month movie and entertainment offer, thought "great offer, new customer, must grab that".  Hadn't even bought a box yet.  Left Sky as it was getting very expensive.  But to see said offer, I must get a Now TV box (obv...

can't buy Skysport day pass

"Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your purchase.Please try again, or if the problem persists, please use the Help tab at the top of the page for assistance." That what I get when trying to buy skysports day pass ...

Resolved! Unable to claim shopping voucher

I recently signed up to the Now TV movies package and received an email to claim my £10 shopping voucher for Top Shop etc. However the link doesn’t work and it says ‘Page Not Found’. Any ideas how to claim the voucher?