cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

McDonalds Prize

I won a McD prize and chose the 3 months free entertainment to save me paying for it, as I do currently... Do I have to cancel the existing subscription before applying the coupon?? Only if I try to apply the code it only offers it for one month free...

Resolved! Student offer: £5 for 3 months Ent Pass

A person on Facebook has claimed they are a Now TV Brand Ambassador and gave a link to nowtvunis.com/ports to get 3 months Entertainment Pass for a total of £5. Is this a genuine offer by Now TV or a scam? If this is a scam, do Now TV have Brand Amba...

Entertainment 7 day free trial

I just clicked for a 7 day Entertainment trial on my tablet. I want to watch on my television.  But when I sign in on my television the pass doesn’t appear. What do I do please?

Mcdonalds prize

Won a Now TV through McDonald's monopoly. I chose the 3 month entertainment pass. Follow the link to set it up and Now TV says it's one month then that it's a 7 day free trial. What is this? I don't want to get stuck paying after 7 days when it's imp...

Resolved! Voucher code

I am currently paying for the Entertainment pass and am thinking of buying a now tv stick which comes with a free 2 month pass. Does anyone know If I add the voucher to my account , will I just not be charged for 2 months or will I have to cancel my ...

Missing entertainment pass

Hi guys I need help I entered a McDonald's monopoly pass win in for a entertainment pass it all accepted now I've gone to use said pass and its not there I'm being told to buy it.... I still have the code i was given and it is invalid now as it's bee...

New sign up

Hello everyone, I am trying to sign up with a vouchercloud off 6 months entertainment of 23£ the system keeps saying there’s a problem with my sign up but it has opened an account so I am no longer a new customer any help or advice is appreciated tha...

Won a 3 month pass, confused about 7 day trial

I won a 3 month entertainment pass through the McDonalds Monopoly. I didn't have a NowTV account so I made one by following the links for redeeming the voucher. On my account page it says I have a 7 day free trial and I will be billed on 19th April. ...