cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

McDonalds pass didn't apply after 7 day trial

As the title says, I tried applying my 3 month voucher duirng my 7 day trial and after a short while it said "voucher will be added after the 7 day trial expries" but the voucher did not apply and has been used (I cannot try to apply it again). Any s...

Pass no longer available

Hey there. I recently used a voucher code which I recieved from Mcdonalds monopoly. I chose an entertainment pass and appeared to have access to it. However when I went back two hours later, I no longer had an entertainment pass and my voucher has be...

Voucher Code Applied But Still Not Able to Watch

I recently started a free trial Entertainment Pass. As it ended today I applied a Voucher code I had won from McDonald's Monopoly for a further 3 months. This all worked fine, I went to my Passes, applied the voucher, and it extended my pass until Ju...

New device not showing passes

Hi, I recently won Sky Cinema and Sky entertainment on the McDonalds vouchers and activated them around 2 week ago on my old phone. When logging in to the app on my new phone, it now says I no longer have any passes on my account? 

I got partial refund during cooling off period

Hi everyone, I bought an Entertainment Pass for 3 months on the 12th of April paying 17.99£. On the 19th of April I asked for a refound but only 10.99£ was refounded to me. Why I didn't get full refund? Looking at the terms and conditions I'm entitle...

Resolved! 3 Months for the price of 1?

I’m already a customer. Am able to have the 3 for 1 offer? Also every time I buy it says I’m ready to watch but it doesn’t work and the payment doesnt get taken? Thanks. 

Resolved! 2 month free Entertainment Pass

Hi guys, I bought a stick which included 2 months entertainment pass. I activated it on the 11th April, and my account says "pass renews 11th May" Is that what should be displayed and the second free month will kick in or should it say 11th June as c...

Voucher Misuse

I had got a promotional code for a 5 month pass of whichever now tv pass I wanted. Just today (18/4/19), I accidentally used it without meaning to and was wondering if there was any way I could cancel it completely and get another 5 month code becaus...

What do i get?

What do you actually get with each pass? As I've bought a 3 month entertainment pass but certain things appear to be off limits even though you can view as if you have access to it (like movies, I know in hindsight it's obvious now but didn't realise...