cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Resolved! Entertainment pass not working

So I've got the TV stick with the one month pass, activated it on my laptop and confirmed active in my account but its not recgonised on my TV! No idea what to do now.....The help section is absolutely useless!!Any suggestions appreaciated 

Sky sports offer

HiHaven't used nowtv much so apologies if this is an obvious question...Sky sports current offer of £20 a month for 3 months - I only need it for one month can I cancel after one and just get away with paying the £20? Or am I locked into a minimum 3 ...

Trying to watch now tv on my tv

Hi  I’ve recently applied for now tv to watch game of thrones on my tv at home , I have the app and am signed in but the only pass that comes up is a sky cinema pass , which doesn’t include GOT on there , any ideas how I can watch it on my tv , this ...

Why has my TV past been cancelled ?

I had a 24 month pass with Vodafone that was due to finish in June. I was watching TV yesterday and it worked fine I’ve upgraded my phone to receive my new phone today. At lunch I’ve just tried to use NOW TV and it says I don’t have any passes what i...

McDonald’s win

I’ve won a now tv pass on McDonald’s monopoly I’ve chosen films but my code says it’s for sky sports how can I change it?