cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

My sports pass is not working

£10 sports pass from currys last week but when i try to enter the code the system does not recognise it. which code do we enter, is it the 19 digit code at the bottom. Live chat not working so nobody to speak to to resolve the problem. Want to use th...

Passes

Where are people getting the deal From that included the entertainment passand cinema pass for £9.99 a month ? 

Wrong price for Sky Cinema pass

I’ve just signed up for broadband and line rental through MoneySavingExpert and it stated that Sky Cinema Pass was £5.99 a month for 6 months. While going through the purchase process it said that the pass could  be added at the end of the process bu...

Paid but no service.

Just paid for 6 months entertainment tv using a 50% voucher, paymernt has gone through but when i try to watch a live channel on entertaiment it says I need to buy a pass. i have a confirmation email to say I have paid and i can clearly log in ok.

Resolved! How long does a weekly sports pass last?

Not as stupid a question as it may sound I promise. I’ve just been ‘chatting’ with the helpline who assure me that a weekly pass taken out on Sunday at 12.30pm will expire on the following Saturday at 12.30pm. That’s six days, not seven. Or 144 hours...

McDonald’s pass

I got a instant win now TV pass but confused as to how to claim it I only get taken to the page to enter 10 digit code not 12 and when I try Togo to MCDNOW.CO.UK it doesn't take me there help

Voucher

I signed up for the trial and at the same time added a McDonald’s voucher, it says paid so presumed it would start after the trial. They’re now to charge me when they shouldn’t I don’t think. So not sure what to do?