cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Competition Dubrovnik

Received an email re competition to win trip to Dubrovnik. Web link to register in after clicking on terms and conditions doesn’t work, neither does typing the website address in manually. Get message saying cannot find webpage. Anyone managed to reg...

Free passes

I was given 3 months worth of free cinema passes for some hassle I had when they was setting up the broadband but these passes seemed to have disappeared!? Anyone able to help me out 

No preloaded...

I bought the tv box with preloaded 1 month passes, but it’s only offering me the 14 free trials when I’ve setup. Am I missing something? 

skysports mobile voucher ended 4 months early

i applied my voucher for skysports mobile (5 months) on the 4th April. Now  (5th may)the only channel i can get is skysports news, but that is because of the entertaiment pack both of which were won in mcdoalds monopoly game.   its looks like to...

Expiring pass reminder...

My dad’s weekly sports pass expires tomorrow but he has been getting a reminder screen which only seems to offer the option to purchase another pass and has no option to remove the reminder or pas through it without purchasing another pass.as a resul...

Gift Card Question

I have a 2 month film pass gift card which was bought in August last year (2018) from Tesco, can I still use it? I already have an account.Thanks 

My sports pass is not working

£10 sports pass from currys last week but when i try to enter the code the system does not recognise it. which code do we enter, is it the 19 digit code at the bottom. Live chat not working so nobody to speak to to resolve the problem. Want to use th...