cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Resolved! Free Day Sports Pass Problem

Hi, I've just received an email with a Free days Sport Pass, and when I click the link to activate it, it says "Sorry - that voucher code has expired."  The offer expires on 31/05/19 at 23.59, so I've not missed the deadline??? Any help appreciated, ...

4 month entertainment pass: Cancellation issues

Hi there I signed up for a four month pass under the impression (due to the wording "unless cancelled") that the "£5 per month " deal could be cancelled during.  However, nowhere can I see an option to end it; it doesn't show up in my passes. Advice ...

Resolved! Sports pass and now tv stick

Hi I recently ordered the now tv stock and month sport pass bundle but did not get a sport pass code. How do I know if this month sport pass voucher is applied as I already have sports activated? 

Sky Sports Month Pass

Hi there Sorry for the noob question. Just signed my mum up for now tv with the dongle that included one month sports pass.  If I don't cancel it renews at £33pm, that seems obvious.  But there is an offer at the moment for 4 months at £25 a month. H...

Entertainment Pass

Please help ! I am about to sign up as a new customer for broadband with a TV package My wife wants to watch channel W part of UKTV Which Pass allows me to watch channel W ? Many thanks for your help 

Argos code

I paid Argos £10 for a Entertainment pass and have 2 numbersOne is Transaction ID and the other is Card Number and tried both and it says incorrect code. 

Resolved! Three month Entertainment pass offer

I'm a newbie on a trial seven day Entertainment pass - I've been trying to buy the 3 month offer, but - had to log in (done) and can't see how I can obtain this. I'm given a screen which  offers the seven day trial or the standard £7.99. not what wha...

Resolved! More than one 4K now tv box

I just bought a 4K now tv box. Just wondering if I buy another for another room would I still get the free entertainment, movies and sports passes that come with it? Basically would I end up with 2 passes of each type which I could use one after the ...