cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Better offer

I’m within my first 14 days and have seen a deal that costs the same as mine with TV included. Would I need to cancel it and go through the third party? How much would it be to add the TV on?

Now TV Passes

Hello My recent Sky Sports Weekly pass ended today (3/7/19) at 12.34. I went into the website to buy another Weeks Pass (applying a voucher). The following message came up "Sorry-this offer has now ended & you missed out this time". I use vouchers re...

No one to help me

I paid by direct debit up to 25 June , then I used a two month entertainment pass to cover me up to 25 August 2019. So why would nowtv ignore my pass and take another payment on the 25 June.

Repeatedly receiving duplicate marketing emails?

I keep getting the same advertising marketing email sent to me the same day. It is an absolute duplicate email advertising an Entertainment Pass. I’m fine with receiving these marketing emails, but I keep getting sent the same email every day and it ...

Passes

If you buy the entertainment and cinema pass is it just a one off payment of the 56 or does it come out monthly for the 6 months

Passes

If you buy the entertainment and cinema pass is it just a one off payment of the 56 or does it come out monthly for the 6 months

Resolved! RE: ARGOS VOUCHER

Im hoping someone can help i went live on the 20th december and still havent recieved my argos voucher ,i have used live chat to chat to someone about this more than once and was told 60 days from go live date ,i had one person promise that it would ...

Resolved! New to broadband

I recently started a broadband contract and the offer included a movies pass but we have received nothing. I tried online chat but they can’t help.

sky sports offer

been sent an email (by Now TV) offering a one month deal expiring at midnight tonight.Clicked on 'claim your offer' and nothing.....a blank page. Also no code within the email to use manually. Anyone any ideas?Thanks