cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Resolved! Cinema Passcode not recognised

I have brought a smart stick with one month cinema pass. I’ve loaded the stick up and it will not let me proceed any further until I’ve written in the pass code for the cinema pass into my online account, but my Now TV vouchers section is saying code...

Voucher code

Hi,Has anyone bought TV Now passes from cdkeys.com was it straight forward or did you have issues?Thanks

Resolved! Activated a pass in error

Hello, Unfortunately I have activated a pass I won on a Kit Kat Chunky in error. I am on holiday for most of this month but didn't realise it would be active immediately and so mostly will be wasted. I know it was technically free but is there a way ...

Existing customers

Why do now TV only do offers for new customers... What about the loyal ones???I really wanted to get the kids pass at the discounted rate.... But no.Surely it should be to all

weekly sports pass

I have a sports weekly pass and unable to enter code, as Nowtv ONLY displays the options to enter a monthly sports pass or a monthly sports pass on mobile. I cannot even find anywhere on the website an option to buy a weekly sports pass, only the mon...