cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Season tick

Tried to get season ticket. Message comes up that I can't because I'm already on an offer. That offer runs out 6th august. Why can't I buy it and stack it?

Changing passes?

Hi, I have been given some NOW TV Sky Cinema Pass gift cards. Wondering if there is a way I can use them for the Sports channels instead?

Sky Sports Season Pass 2019/20

August was to be a down month for us sports wise and intended to stop auto renewal of our monthly Sky Sports pass.We were offered Sky Sports for 3 months at £20 a month during the cancellation process.This period/ offer runs out on 21st October. We'd...

Resolved! Sky sports pass

Hi is there currently a problem with vouchers ive applied a sky sports week voucher but everytime i go and watch it on the telly im getting a error message.

Sky pass

Just bought a sky sports mobile pass, it says it has activated, but when I select a programme to watch it takes me full circle telling me I need to buy a pass. I can’t see what I am doing wrong. Any help please?

Now tv too busy

I have an offer for a 1 month cinema pass but cannot access this part of my account to purchase this pass. Every time I  try I get the message that "now tv is too busy or unavailable". This happens on my phone, laptop and pc at work . Has anyone else...

Resolved! Football Season Ticket - includes F1 channel?

Hi - simple one that I couldn’t find the answer to yet, so any help is appreciated - does the Football Season Ticket (£199, 10 months) include all Sky Sports channels, e.g. F1? The Now TV website implies so but I wanted to check....