cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Sky Sports PL Season Ticket 2019 - WARNING

Evening, Having had the 10 month season ticket last year I'd been looking forward to seeing if it became available again. To cut a long story short, Now TV managed to bill for me for FOUR times (for a total of £796), and it isn't showing up on my acc...

Nowtv 2 month voucher reduced to 1 month

Today I used a voucher for  a 2 month nowtv entertainment pass with an end date of October 4th. Just in case I would accidentally make a payment I didn't want to I went to cancel the pass (as it EXPLICITLY stated that cancelling a pass will still all...

Sky Sports Week Pass won’t activate

Hi, i recently purchased several of the weekly sports passes as they were on offer and activated the first one without any problem, however when I try to load a new one I get a message saying “Sorry - this was a limited offer and you missed out this ...

Sky Sports Pass Cancel/Refund

Dear Sir/Madam, Hope you are well. I accientally purchased the 1 week sky sports pass. Please can you cancel this and refund at the earliest. Thank you for your time. Warmest regards, Jitz123

Season tick

Tried to get season ticket. Message comes up that I can't because I'm already on an offer. That offer runs out 6th august. Why can't I buy it and stack it?

Changing passes?

Hi, I have been given some NOW TV Sky Cinema Pass gift cards. Wondering if there is a way I can use them for the Sports channels instead?