cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Unable to watch a film in the Now tv app

I’ve tried watching a film but it won’t load, my account says that I have 1 active cinema pass and payment for this pass will be taken 19th Aug (5 days time from the date of this post) it says I’m getting a premiere every day pass (so obviously it’s ...

Sky sports season pass

Hi there, i had had an email about the sky sports football season pass for £199. Offer was available until 26th Aug 2019. It's the 15th Aug today and when I try to purchase the offer it tells me it’s no longer available. Anyone else having this issue...

What voucher should I redeem first?

On https://account.nowtv.com/passes/my-vouchers I have two cinema passes for 2 months eachI have two sports day passes They look identical, but I obviously put them on at different times. I am led to believe they all last for 12 months. How can I red...

33C9C717-F14B-48F1-8727-E82ED5DBA218.png

Ashes

I purchased a mobile monthly pass to watch the Ashes but can’t get access?help 

Couldn't cancel my passes

I have tried cancelling my now tv passes after the free trial as I'm not happy with them an don't want them an I couldn't cancel the passes they had taken money out o my account which I'm not happy with ive contacted my bank a they blocked any furthe...

Sports Monthly Pass Rip Off

I bought ONE monthly sports pass back in March to watch a few matches. Today (August) when I go to buy another one off match I find the monthly pass is STILL RUNNING meaning Ive been conned out of £166. I had no idea it was a recurring pass that they...

Can't cancel Entertainment Pass.

I bought a Now TV Stick in June, with a two month Entertainment Pass. I now want to cancel it so I can apply a voucher, but when I click the "Cancel pass" button it just reloads the page and doesn't cancel it at all. As you can see from my screenshot...

Screenshot_2019-08-11-10-51-50.png

Sky Sports Promotion Pass

I signed up for NOWTV in April, and part of the package was a pass / voucher for SkySports for 9 months at 14.99 per month. I never received the pass, however I want to activate it now - can you help please. The offer was advertised on Money Saving E...

Resolved! Can you stack Weekly Sky Sports Passes?

I have weekly sky sports gift cards. Ive applied one so far. I just want to know if I can add another to use when I want or do I have to wait for the current one to expire? If so, how many? And if I can add another will it start automatically after t...