cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Misleading offer

I went to cancel my Sky Cinema pass today and was offered a choice of discounts. Sky Cinema Month PassRegular monthly price £11.99 Get a monthly discount£4.80 a month for 3 months£7.19 a month for 3 months Naturally I choose the larger discount of £7...

Free Entertainment Pass

Hi AllI am currently on holiday in Spain until October 2. I have had an email offering me a free entertainment pass.When I try to access the pass I get the message ' You can't buy a pass right now'.I am guessing this is because I am not in the UK. Ho...

vouchers not being excepted

For 24 hours I have had the following message :- We're having trouble with vouchers right nowPlease wait a moment and try again.this is for a Sky Sports week pass.

Sky sports pass not working

I bought a Sky Sports pass after receiving an email offering me a discount - cost £25 per month for 4 months.it doesn’t work. My payment went through on 1st September. I get a message saying “purchase cannot be completed on this device” on my LG TV. ...

Cinema pass

I got an email saying that i have got 1 month free cinema but when i go to my account its not there. 

McDonald's Monopoly "Free" 3 months pass

I recently won one of your "free" 3 months passes from a monopoly sticker at McDonalds. I set up and account with bank details etc, but when clicking finished it showed the same page with an error message saying payment was not authorised. Now I purp...

Tesco Clubcard Vouchers

Seems that you will be able to trade in your Tesco Clubcard Vouchers for triple their value on your NowTV account with this new partnership announced below. https://www.expertreviews.co.uk/tvs-entertainment/1409923/now-tv-tesco-clubcard-deal This is ...

schnapps by Legend 5
  • 54 replies
  • 31 thanks