cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Skysports Month Pass

I bought a skysports month pass but when i try and add the voucher on my now tv account it will not recognise it.I have also tried adding via my laptop with the same issue. I have a sky sports day pass ready for use (which i wanted to save), is this ...

Unable to enter code

Hi, been attempting to add a voucher pass code to the voucher page for 24hrs and keep getting the same message of “we’r having problems with vouchers - please try again” any idea of how long its going to be down for?  Cheers

3 month Sky Cinema Pass

I do not have my cinema pass valid anymore and on website there is an offer for "3 month Sky Cinema Pass" which I would like to buy. However, when I click on it - all I can see is "start watching" button and that's it - "Great, you're all ready to go...

offer email wont work

Received an offer email from Now TV last week that expires in 5 days time offering me 1 month free cinema if i click on the link - no voucher code within the email - yet when i click the link and sign in its only offering a 7 day free trial. How do I...

Alton Towers NowTV Voucher Not Working

I have gone through Nowtvnights.com and used the code. However the bit that says "In case code does not apply" is blank. No code shows - which means I can't apply it to my account. Furthermore when you click "Already got a Nowtv account?" it is a dea...

Capture.PNG