cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Black Friday passes 2019

Like others I was looking to get another £99 deal for movies and entertainment black Friday offer this year, but find myself disappointed that these aren't available in 2019.  What the difference is this year I'm not sure - i was an existing customer...

Had a cinema pass with box but no longer there

When I purchase my box I did so on the basis it had a 1 month sky cinema pass free. We were going to save it for December for Christmas movies. I haven’t used it but it is no longer in my account. what do I need to do to get it back, please? 

Black Friday deals 2019

So why doesn't nowtv offer existing customers the £99 year deal for entertainment and movies it is currently offering new customers?SHOW SOME LOYALTY NOWTV!!

No advance buy discount for existing customers :-(

I'm sure this has been mentioned umpteen times already but hopefully NowTV will take note of the feedback and do something about it. I have a full Virgin package without movies and NowTV has always been a nice to have bonus for Sky Atlantic and the o...

NowTV 50% off cinema pass

Evening All, I have posted before but it was a couple weeks ago, it’s a similar issue to previous posts so apologies for the repeat question. i signed up for now broadband and I have never received a voucher code for the 50% off. Somebody mentioned l...

Voucher applied successfully and now gone

Hi All I applied a 2 month cinema voucher on 11 November 19, originally expiry date 1st December 19.  voucher accepted and new expiry date was 1st Feb 20. Logged in today to apply my entertainment voucher and my cinema voucher has reverted back to 1s...

Now TV Broadband Offer

Hi everyone,I got an email with a great offer for Now Broadband for the Super Fibre package for £30/month including line rental and anytime calls but whenever I click the link and try and sign up, I can't seem to get it for that price? The button sho...