cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

NOW TV feedback to the management

I'm not sure if NowTV management read any of the feedback on here but there seem to be some very common threads re issues we, your customers, are facing (so it's not just "Bob from Brighton" having a little rant). 1. Black Friday deals are not made a...

No deals??

Its that time again and where my two months of Entertainment pass ends. No deals at all?? I'm not even allowed any black Friday deals. I'm only allowed Sports deals but I don't want that sooo Yeah.   

Gift Card

I received a giftcard, when I go to activate it nothing happens. I currently have a subscription to movies which runs out in February. Will I have to wait til then to put the card in or can I use it now? Thanks

Resolved! Black Friday Sky Sports £20 per month

When i log in the 6 month deal for Sky Sports for £20 pm appears in my offers. However when i picked the voucher  i get an error saying:"We're having trouble with vouchers right now. Please wait a moment and try again."I've tried multiple times with ...

Resolved! 3 month Entertainment Pass issue

dded a 3 month entertainment voucher I received as a giftcard to my account.I did this on October 8th.My Account says now that the pass expires on Dec 8th ??? - thats only TWO months.??am I missing something here??Please advisethanks.

Another black Friday deal not working

So I found a black Friday deal.. a year for £99 - great.. except it doesn't work. I try and sign up and it just peters out, doesn't tell me I'm not eligible it just disappears as soon I sign in. I've deduced it is an 'existing customer' thing because...

Resolved! Trying to buy 1 month entertainment and cinema pass

Hi all. I am a existing customer having trouble trying to buy a Black Friday pass.I wondered if anyone else is having trouble trying to buy the 1 month cinema and entertainment pass £14.99 from the Black Friday offers. Whenever I click to buy this it...

Black Friday deal

I wanted to apply for the Black Friday deal for £99 for the year but when I logged it it was not possible. I took the deal last year and have five days left on it. Is it the case that it for new customers only?