cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Resolved! Testing out Chromecast

Hi, I would like to test broadcasting to a tv from an iPhone 7 from the Nowtv app using Chromecast. As I already have an account I can’t sign for a 7 day trial so is the a trailer or any free content I can play to test it? (I’m nervous because BBC iP...

Free voucher not working

I’ve been given a free months sports pass , it said it would automatically be on when I downloaded the app. Went to watch Sky sports but it says pass required. Please help 

Resolved! Applying free vouchers whilst paid ones active

I have a free month voucher for Entertainment and Movies that came with my new box but I don't see how I can claim the vouchers unless I cancel my existing vouchers 1st?I can see my vouchers as 'stored' and it says I cannot use them until the end of ...

Nowtv monthly offer including Box office

I purchased the Nowtv December SkySports Tv offer for £25 which also included Box office for December.I received the voucher code for the Box Office but cant apply it anywhere,can someone help, contacted  Nowtv through Twitter messages got one reply ...

Can’t get passes

I’ve tried everything I’m trying to restart movies but it won’t let me?its saying start free trial then to enter my pin I do that then it says it  has not worked. Obviously free trial is for new customers which I’m not but there is no other option fo...

Voucher has been removed!

Hi, I bought a voucher from Amazon on Black Friday Week deal, and applied it fine last Wednesday, and it said the new Entertainment expiry date was 15th January. However, I went back into my account today to check when the other (Movies) pass that I ...

Resolved! Help with applying a voucher

Hi all, I recently purchased an Entertainment pass and tried to apply the code.  It seemed to work, a message popped up saying the pass would apply once my current one finished.  (or words to that effect) Then I logged back in a couple of days later ...