cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Renew Passes

Hi. I currently have the cinema and entertainment passes which expire in February,I am interested in purchasing the same passes as a 12 month offer. Do I need to cancel my current subscription or can I just purchase the new passes?  Thanks 

Resolved! Christmas offer vanished

Hello, i have just tried to go to the Christmas offers but now its saying that i dont hav any even though they were there less than five minutes ago, i was after the sky sports offer, any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.  Many thanks  

12 month entertainment and cinema pass

Trying to buy the offer above for £115 however every time I try to I keep getting a page coming up saying something has gone wrong and to refresh the page, so I refresh and get the same thing. tried their online help but that's utterly useless too. A...

Passes

I have started a movie pass today after an email with a 3 month offer. I had a confirmation email saying I had the movie and entertainment pass registered but I cant watch the movies it keeps saying I need a movie pass...confused

Billing

hi  can anyone help  we already have passes but we was thinking we may buy a 12 month one  ,there is an offer on but  you cant have the deal if you already a passes ,dont understand 

Resolved! Hayu channel

Hi I want to buy the hayu pass but the hayu channel is not appearing on my t.v.,  I dnt want to watch it on phone does anyone know how I get the hayu channel to be listed on my now tv on my tv I know it's only 3.99 but I'm not going to waste money if...

Resolved! Free month's Sport Pass

5 days ago I received an email from Now TV saying my account had a free sports pass for one month added. It would not be automatically renewed. I tried to access the Sports area today but found I had to  purchase a pass.  Can anyone please help?

Free month cinema pass

Hi all! I have been sent an email with a free month of sky cinema, which I would be daft not to accept! I click on the link in the email, log in and I get the error message below. I have waited, I have retried in a different browser, Ive tried copy p...

Boxing Day Sales (NowTV Retailers)

Just had a quick look around for any early Boxing Day Sale bargains from NowTV Retailers and there is nothing spectacular so far (hopefully the prices will drop further over the next couple of days once we reach Boxing Day). The only deal that has ca...

Screenshot_2019-12-24-10-47-32.png
schnapps by Legend 5
  • 7 replies
  • 3 thanks