cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Unable to redeem voucher

Hello, I have a months entertainment pass that I've pre-loaded in to my account. I was previously on a 3 month voucher so of course wouldn't redeem this one until that one ended. When I log in to my account I can see there is 1 voucher waiting for me...

Special Offer not working

I was given a special offer as I cancelled my pass . When I clicked on Apply Voucher it went to a screen that said incorrect PIN?below was a box saying enter voucher code? But no code was given?

Resolved! Offer accetpted but you charged full

I accepted a £2.50 per month cinema offer for 3 months 2 days ago, logged in today to find you are charging £11.99 in 4 days. I clicked the boost to upgrade at 50p - id like it cancelled and refunded thanks. 

Now TV mobile month pass

HiCan you please answer this question please? Would I be able to watch live streaming from a NOWTV mobile month pass from my iPad or iPad mini? Thanks, Dave 

Now TV 4 month mobile pass

I received an email telling me that I'd received a 4 month sports mobile pass as I'd recently bought a weekly pass for £14.99.  I followed the link and downloaded the app to my phone but when I try to watch sports it tells me I need to buy a pass to ...

Resolved! 2 sticks

We have purchased two sticks for our children. So we have one month free entertainment package on each stick  how do we run them so we get the two months please? 

Sky sports pass

I bought the sky sports pass on a offer that said it was £22.50 for 6 months, they charged me £22.50 for the first month but now I’ve now been charged £33.99 and when I click to look at my pass it says my next bill in February will also now be £33.99...

Cancellation offer for sky movies didnt work

Hi, I recently cancelled my entertainment pass as im currently due installation of sky at my house so there was no need for it anymore, once the cancellation had been processed it obviously realised my movie pass had also been cancelled and would sto...