cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

what is a new customer?

What is the definition of a 'new customer' ?My 12 month contract is soon coming to an end, so would be good to know what is Now TVs definition.  Kind regards

Pass offers

I’m currently on a trial for a month with now tv for entertainment but I want to do the 2 for 1 with sky cinema and entertainment but it won’t let me. Do I have to wait for the trial to end before I can do it? 

Vouchers

Can you actually contact NowTV? Was offered a 3m for price of 1m, but account states that I have a 30% discount applied to account which was done automatically. Because of this I can’t apply new offer. Can I get rid of the discount??

Now tv sports week pass

I've applied a voucher I purchased from game and its telling me my weeks sports pass is ready for use but when I try and cast to my tv its saying I need a pass ??,

Monthly discount not working

Keep pressing the button and keep getting an error message. Just had to buy another month at full price hoping it would change though get the same error. Keep getting disconnected from live chat as soon as I attempt to do anything. Got refunded one m...

£.54 Credit to spend

I have just received an e-mail from Now TV telling me - "Congratulations - you’ve just got your hands on £.54 (yes £0.54!) of NOW TV credit and it’s stored on your account ready and waiting for you.To spend it, just head over to My Account and pick a...

Good feedback

I am very impressed with the service I have been getting. I was going to cancel my now TV membership as I decided I couldn't afford it at the moment and they offered me a reduced rate for the next 3 months thank you so much Now TV

Cinema offer not working

Hello I got an email entitled ‘ we need to talk’ and it offered 3 month cinema for the price of 1 month if I restart my cinema pass. I triedthis few times but the offer did not apply. Can I get some help with this please?

sky cinema free trial cannot find option to cancel

please if anyone can help? I started a free sky cinema pass and on the last 2 days before it expired I wanted to cancel it, but when I tried there is literally nowhere for me to do this. i have gone through everything on NOW TV help pages etc and it ...

slswan by Scholar
  • 7 replies
  • 3 thanks