cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

free pass cancel

i purchased 24 hr spirts pass and it gave me 7 day trial which I have to cancel or pay full subscription but I can’t find how to cancel 

Can’t redeem my entertainment pass

Hi I’ve been having trouble applying my preloaded entertainment voucher, I have an active 2 month pass already running but I received a now tv stick for Xmas with the passes preloaded when I signed it it let me apply the other passes but as I already...

Resolved! When to apply voucher

Hi. Brand new to NowTv and have a question. I bought a NowTv box that come with a month Entertainment, Cinema and Kids.  These run out at the end of February. I also have a gift card/voucher for a 2 month Entertainment pass. My question is when can I...

Incorrect charges

aw I had a voucher of £6 on my account , bought a sky pass for day it came up £3.99 with voucher but £9.99 taken out my bank! Help please as I cannot get in touch with a human from nowtv!

Sky movies pass

I'd just like to know since the increase in price can anyone recall the daily new premieres that have been added to nowtv movies? I cancelled mine last year to save a few pounds before xmas n only put it back on due to a free voucher from game for sp...

Resolved! Bought bundle cant access

Have bought bundle with 75% off included movies, entertainment, boost and now tv stick however I can only access the movies. Very frustrating. 

cut price channels

HiI have just purchased a £3.99 offer for Sky Cinema for one month, it excepted my card as far as I know but has given me nothing how do I get this problem sorted. Devil