cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Cancellation offer

Hi all, upon cancellation of my 7 day trial  I received an offer of £4 a month for 3 months of which I agreed to stay on as I thought it was a good deal, nearly 2 weeks later I’ve gone onto now tv cinema and my offer is no longer there It’s telling m...

Sports passes

Sports passes added on to my tv account.What is the best prices you can do as virgin offered sky sports for ,£22 a month. 

2 months of entertainment for £1

Hi all, Have received an email for an offer for an entertainment pass, for £1 for the first two month, expiring on 1st of March.  Whenever I click on the URL, it tells me to follow instructions within the email, however, there are now instructions th...

Cannot get monthly pass for a pound

I have tried to cancel my monthly sports mobile subscription but I eventually got to a section where it offered me the service for a pound for 3 months. Decided to take the option up but it keeps on saying it wont accept it and to try again. Obviousl...

Resolved! 4 month free sky sports not working!

hi, received email offering me 4 months sky sport mobile free. activated the offer and managed to watch liverpool game at the weekend on my laptop. today, logged in to watch some sport, doesn't work. for some reason i don't how the pass was cancelled...

F1 Season Pass

Last year i purchased an F1 season pass, this is the only thing i watch, when i get the time to watch it... it was great and decent value. Will NOWTV be offering a similar pass this year? I notice they have a deal on the 6 months, but when i look at ...

Using tesco credit

Hi,I've got credit on my account by adding my tesco vouchers. However, I dont know how to actually use the credit? Will it be used when my next payment for passes comes out automatically? Also I've got both movies and entertainment on a deal so I'm l...

Pass not working

I have just tried to activate a pass for my kids entertainment package to be told that it's no longer valid!There's no expiry date on it and it's extremely frustrating explaining to my kids why they can't watch the TV they want to. Chat bot is useles...