cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Un - applying a voucher on my account

Hi, I applied a Now TV Month sport pass to account before everything became postponed.  The voucher doesn't actually start until 18th March.  Is there any way I can un-apply the voucher?  As not much point using it at moment??   Thanks Paul

Was offered a free month pass.

I went on chat to cancel my entertainment package. It was cancelled but after it cancelled. i got an offer saying if i stayed id get a free months trail on entertainment and films. So i thought brill. I thanked now tv. But av gone on to watch a tv pr...

Resolved! @My TV

Hello, Sorry to be dumb, but I only joined Now 2 days ago and of course was looking forward to the weekend with my new sky sports pass, Typical !!!. Anyway that's not my point, I need help can someone please explain to me exactly "My TV" works cos I ...

Sky Sports f1 season pass

Hello, I recently cancelled a Sky Sports month pass following the conclusion of the 2019 F1 season, as that's what I was using it for.  Assuming it's offered, I'm planning to use a Sky Sports F1 season pass to watch F1, support races and IndyCar for ...

3 month free movies, pin error.

I got two vouchers from simply games, one for movies one for entertainment.I applied the movie code for one free month, then applied the one month free entertainment code.I then cancelled the auto renew for the entertainment and was offered 3 months ...

F1 season Pass Aus Postponed

As Australia F1 has now been postponed and the rest of the season is in doubt, will there be any refund to those of us who have already bought the pass?!i only get it to watch F1 I don’t watch any other spot that needs Sky...

F1 refunds today ???????????

come on nowtv ,  you got a lot of customers funds , for services you cannot supply !!  are we going to get refunded today ????????most of us have brought within the 7 days period !!!