cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Entertainment & cinema pass

We have just joined and wanted to get the 6 month deal at 49.99 and have paid a credit into our account, but we seem unable to pay as it keeps saying there is a problem - everything appears correct, but we can’t talk to anyone so any help appreciated...

Cancelling 1 Month Entertainment Pass

I have a number of NOW TV boxes, and have used more than 1 email address to register boxes.  NOW TV currently ONLY respond to my gmail address.   I find it absolutely impossible to cancel a 1 month entertainment pass, as no "Cancel Pass" prompt is EV...

Now entertainment pass 2 month issue

I've been trying to apply a voucher for a week on line from 3 different pc's and my phone but no luck.Today I tried from my box and it tells me that "sorry but the code you entered is invalid".I have checked the number is correct and I have the Tesco...

Offer in email not appearing

I cancelled my movies pass but went to renew following a link in an email that offered me three months for the price of one. However, I can't see that this has applied. Should I just trust that it will?

Can't apply new voucher

HI, I bought a PS4 from GAME in December 2019 and as part of the deal I was given a 1 month Cinema Pass and 2 month Entertainment Pass. I have tried applying the Cinema pass but the link says Sorry - this offer has now ended and you missed out this t...