cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Cinema emailed offer not been applied

On Jan 28th I was emailed to say that my cinema pass had been extended for 6 months at £5.99 per month rather than £11.99 per month and I didn’t need to do anything as it would happen automatically. But now it seems my cinema pass is cancelled...I wa...

entertainment voucher not applied

So I had a "we need to talk" voucher for 3 months for the price of 1.When i click restart pass it says £8.99 until 27th April 2020 then £8.99 after that!!I did this last month with 3 months of cinema for the price of 1 @ £11.99 and it charged me £11....

Contradictory Email Offers

Hi there I received emails on 11 March offering me a Films pass for £1.99 a month for six months, and an Entertainment pass for 99p a month over the same period - fantastic!  I checked my account to make sure I wasn't imagining things, but those cost...

refunds or pauses pass,s

Guess what , as like sky TV direct , NOWTV ..  you cant get hold of anyone to pause the pass or refund !!!    BIG JOKE , IS IT TO LOOK GOOD (on TV) THAT THEY ARE DOING SOMETHING < BUT ACTUALLY NOTHING. DISGRACEFUL , been going on for weeks. even the ...

Resolved! Lack of Sky Sports pass offers

I've used a Sky Sports pass for a couple of years now via 2 x 9 month offers and 1 3 month offer at the end of the longer ones. I've just come to the end of the 3 month one but haven't been given a current offer to get me to continue. I ust admit I w...