cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

b/band and tv black friday codes are invalid

1st post

i came to nowtv 3 months ago and got long deals on sport, entertainment and cinema and got boost as it is, also

last week i call up the accessible help as i struggle to purchase the black friday b/band plus tv deal on the web with mobility and dexterity

i triple check as a existing tv customer with deals i will still get the tv offers and this is confirmed each time

i have got my 3 voucher codes emailed to me for my tv deal but they come up as "invalid" when trying to apply them

i have tried the big box at the top and also drilling into the packs and the respective apply voucher links there

same result. "invalid"

can someone tell me how i get my codes to work?

nowtv helpdesk  ref 10141773 query goes unanswered

i will appreciate any help to make the codes work

thanks in advance. please forgive my writing

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sorted by accessibility team

because i had existing deals my tv must be something "hard cancel" at nowtv side and then i must renew

technical limits mean i have had to effectively make 2 purchases and receive 1 refund

sorted now....

for anyone else maybe in my situation: a voucher cannot override a *discounted initial price* as i got 6 months deals on day 1 with a few months remaining it can only discount a regular price or override another voucher. cancel. renew. get refund of duplicate month. fixed. 🙂

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Because you said you can see the Apply Voucher link button next to each Membership on your online account then that would suggest to me that normally you should be able to apply the new codes given due to less than 30 days left remaining on the existing Membership offers.

If you don't see the Apply Voucher link button next to the relevant Membership then you are normally have more than 30 days left on an existing offer and can't add the new voucher code for that particular Membership. 

I can't offer much advice apart from try a different Internet browser or another device with an Internet browser on it to see if the codes work if there is a apply voucher link button showing next to the relevant Membership you are attempting to apply the codes on. 

Or if you have a NOW play back device some of the devices under the My Account section on the App allow you to directly input the codes. 

Apart from that you will need to get back onto NOW for further help or ask them for codes that works. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ah i try a few browsers all with it with no succes. thanks anyway. i go back to phones

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Also see if there is anything on these two NOW linked articles that helps in anyway.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/voucher-code-not-working 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-apply-or-enter-voucher-code 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

sorted by accessibility team

because i had existing deals my tv must be something "hard cancel" at nowtv side and then i must renew

technical limits mean i have had to effectively make 2 purchases and receive 1 refund

sorted now....

for anyone else maybe in my situation: a voucher cannot override a *discounted initial price* as i got 6 months deals on day 1 with a few months remaining it can only discount a regular price or override another voucher. cancel. renew. get refund of duplicate month. fixed. 🙂