cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shane3
Scholar

Re: anyone know if Black Friday offers available this year for existing members?

Because they are clever idiots. After all, it is owned by sky.
0 Thanks
Ej1981
Scholar

Re: anyone know if Black Friday offers available this year for existing members?

Just annoyed I missed my auto renewing. Now can’t decide if I suck up double paying for a month?

0 Thanks
Rich80

A few but only for a month. Set up a new account and there a load of 12month deals 

0 Thanks
Shane3
Scholar

Should you really have to set up a new account to get a deal like newcomers though, I think it’s so wrong and really poor customer practice.
Highlighted
twirl
Mentor

My 12 month deal has just expired at lunch time and just been on to check my black friday deals and I can now purchase a movies and entertainment pack for £99. So just keep checking guys!

Screenshot_20191128-160023_Chrome.jpg

0 Thanks
FilmerToo
Advocate

I bought the £99 12 month Cinema/Entertainment pass last year but the don't expire until the 9th and 18th of December.

Can I cancel them before the 4th December and then be able to buy a new 12 month pass?

0 Thanks
IanX
Mentor

When I took the deal last year I still had an active entertainment pass, so my expiry date this year is not until Dec 8th (my movies have already expired).

It will be unfortunate if this prevents me renewing this year.

I'll keep checking just in case.  I don't want to go down the route of a new account as I have a sports season pass on my existing account.

0 Thanks
IanX
Mentor

I have cancelled my entertainment pass (and movies has expired) - but the entertainment won't actually expire until Dec 8th.  I'm not being offered the deal at the moment.

FilmerToo
Advocate

Thanks for the reply, IanX.

I don't have any other passes so a new account might solve it for me. I'd really like to be able to speak to someone at NowTV who could clarify all the options but I can't find a telephone number anywhere.

0 Thanks
Shane3
Scholar

You can but try...
0 Thanks