cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bacillus
Expert

anyone know if Black Friday offers available this year for existing members?

Just wondering if I can take advantage of one if offered and is it going to be available for only black Friday day?

50 REPLIES 50
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Schnapps - I have cancelled and this time it offered me nothing.

Ive been on live chat - which is now a minefield to get to now - and the Customer Service Agent didnt even say hello! They just ignored me. I don't know if it was because I asked if I could speak to him about the Black Friday deals. My Sports Pass ends on the 25th so I might wait until the 26th to see if I get the Sports offer as I have read elsewhere someone else only got offers for Passes that they currently don't have. Maybe that is why I wasnt offered the Sports one.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So, if you’re a new customer you can get a combined cinema and entertainment pass for £37...

all us existing customers get shafted... nothing new there Sky...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is typical Sky customer service... treat existing customers like cash cows and offer deals to encourage new customers.

they’ve never had a clue about customer service and I don’t think they ever will, sadly...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry to hear that. I got the sports offer, but I have never had sports. No use to me whatsoever !!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ditto, it’s a load of hogwash
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Disappointed in the “personalised offer” which is the same for everyone. Pretty gutted there is no 12 month deal.

I got the 12 month deal last Black Friday and would have cancelled Sky Cinema a long time ago if I hadn’t. Most movies are rubbish and it works out cheaper renting two decent movies a month from Amazon.

I would get rid of Entertainment as well if it wasn’t for a couple of shows.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I will be ending my relationship with NowTV once my current vouchers have run out... I’m sick of sky screwing their customers constantly...
offer people that don’t use sports a discount on sports... this year is utter rubbish.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve cancelled my passes as I also was on the 12-month offer, but since it’s not available this year it’s bye-bye from me 🤷🏻‍♂️

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone know if there are going to be better deals this year? Shocking! Hopefully 50% off movies again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

According to their “support” no other offers will be made available...