cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bacillus
Expert

anyone know if Black Friday offers available this year for existing members?

Just wondering if I can take advantage of one if offered and is it going to be available for only black Friday day?

50 REPLIES 50
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My 12 month deal has just expired at lunch time and just been on to check my black friday deals and I can now purchase a movies and entertainment pack for £99. So just keep checking guys!

Screenshot_20191128-160023_Chrome.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought the £99 12 month Cinema/Entertainment pass last year but the don't expire until the 9th and 18th of December.

Can I cancel them before the 4th December and then be able to buy a new 12 month pass?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have cancelled my entertainment pass (and movies has expired) - but the entertainment won't actually expire until Dec 8th.  I'm not being offered the deal at the moment.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply, IanX.

I don't have any other passes so a new account might solve it for me. I'd really like to be able to speak to someone at NowTV who could clarify all the options but I can't find a telephone number anywhere.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
That’s because they don’t have a telephone contact, you have to go through the help hoops to chat online but prepare to wait and time out on a regular basis...
Support is awful.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
You can but try...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When I took the deal last year I still had an active entertainment pass, so my expiry date this year is not until Dec 8th (my movies have already expired).

It will be unfortunate if this prevents me renewing this year.

I'll keep checking just in case.  I don't want to go down the route of a new account as I have a sports season pass on my existing account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well done and I will be joining you in December when my current 12mth voucher, I bought last Black Friday, expires...

the only thing these idiots understand is leaving...

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Should have said on my first reply to you, that if you are on existing offer less than 30 days the first voucher on the stick will automatically kick in on your next scheduled due payment date and not straight away so you won't lose any remaining days left on your existing month sports pass. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It would appear then they have turned into a McDonalds, up sell... you want fries with that... if you don’t have it we’ll offer it, if you already use it, tuff sh8t...