cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mentor

Re: anyone know if Black Friday offers available this year for existing members?

Yeah, we costed it out and a 2 month voucher for TV and the same for Cinema at Argos is £25...so we're going with that and then we'll see what happens...

The retail deals I looked at on Amazon had reviews that said that some of them hadn't worked, so we're only going with dealers on the Now site itself.

But thanks though...we'd like to keep it up, but it just costs too much.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Re: anyone know if Black Friday offers available this year for existing members?

So, if you’re a new customer you can get a combined cinema and entertainment pass for £37...

all us existing customers get shafted... nothing new there Sky...

Highlighted
Scholar

This is typical Sky customer service... treat existing customers like cash cows and offer deals to encourage new customers.

they’ve never had a clue about customer service and I don’t think they ever will, sadly...

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Very disappointed with the lack of Black Friday offers available to existing customers.

I was expecting some half price 12 month offers, but nothing.

Don't really understand why either.

The 12 month passes give nowtv money upfront.

Without it customers like myself are likely to get fed up with the lack of new shows and films, and cancel their contracts.

Highlighted
Advocate

Sorry to hear that. I got the sports offer, but I have never had sports. No use to me whatsoever !!!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Same here !!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

I will be cancelling once my current vouchers expire...
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Ditto, it’s a load of hogwash
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Disappointed in the “personalised offer” which is the same for everyone. Pretty gutted there is no 12 month deal.

I got the 12 month deal last Black Friday and would have cancelled Sky Cinema a long time ago if I hadn’t. Most movies are rubbish and it works out cheaper renting two decent movies a month from Amazon.

I would get rid of Entertainment as well if it wasn’t for a couple of shows.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

I will be ending my relationship with NowTV once my current vouchers have run out... I’m sick of sky screwing their customers constantly...
offer people that don’t use sports a discount on sports... this year is utter rubbish.
0 Thanks