cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bacillus
Expert

anyone know if Black Friday offers available this year for existing members?

Just wondering if I can take advantage of one if offered and is it going to be available for only black Friday day?

50 REPLIES 50
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We're going to get 2 month vouchers from Argos to take us over Christmas and then maybe cancel after that...was hoping for deals like last year but obviously nothing doing, so...

Meh.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Well Guys

There are some Black Friday deals out there in the retail market but they're individually for Entertainment, Cinema or Sport passes, unfortunately they're no combo deals available. 

Mind you, it seems silly that Now TV does not make combo passes available in the retail market space, which really should not be difficult. Maybe they'll work something out for next year.

Crossed Fingers.png

UK Bob 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah, we costed it out and a 2 month voucher for TV and the same for Cinema at Argos is £25...so we're going with that and then we'll see what happens...

The retail deals I looked at on Amazon had reviews that said that some of them hadn't worked, so we're only going with dealers on the Now site itself.

But thanks though...we'd like to keep it up, but it just costs too much.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I’m very disappointed, can only see sports for 6 months, lots of hype to the run up and then nothing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am just as disappointed. Think I'm going to cancel mine as it runs out on the 28th and I'm not paying monthly. Why only sport??? I don't even watch it. Not impressed at all. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m very disappointed, can only see sports for 6 months, lots of hype to the run up and then nothing.

I expect there will be some better offers coming via email in next fortnight or so.

Amazon have got a couple of rounds of Premier League football and I am sure Now TV will take advantage of that by offering a month pass for similar to Prime for a month. That will be closely followed by complaints that people can't watch the Prime games on Now TV 🙂

Also likely to be an offer when the World Darts starts in mid-December. The older more discerning darts fan (my dad) won't pay £20 but will pay £13 like he did last year.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Very disappointed so far, 6 months sports pass for £20, don't even watch sports and never have!  Normally buy the entertainment/movies package for £99, have done for the last 2 years, if this offer isn't going to be available it will be bye bye now tv.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here !!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep, utter rubbish... we have a personalised offer just for you... really? 20 plus years with Sky TV, four years with NowTV, never once have I used sky sports and that’s what I get, same as everyone else, it appears... a rubbish offer of something I’m not interested in at all, EVER... and the online agent confirmed there will be no 1 year offers this time...

For the past few years they have offered a year subscription to entertain emend and movies for a combined sum of £99... I thought it would be offered again this year for a bit more, £109 or £119 but no, the bean counters have been at it once again and all decent offers are off the table.

i will do the same with these charlatans as I did with my SkyTV, vote with my feet, as soon as my current vouchers expire, it’s adios amigo... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Very disappointed with the lack of Black Friday offers available to existing customers.

I was expecting some half price 12 month offers, but nothing.

Don't really understand why either.

The 12 month passes give nowtv money upfront.

Without it customers like myself are likely to get fed up with the lack of new shows and films, and cancel their contracts.