cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarkFitDT
Mentor

Re: anyone know if Black Friday offers available this year for existing members?

Thanks Schnapps - I have cancelled and this time it offered me nothing.

Ive been on live chat - which is now a minefield to get to now - and the Customer Service Agent didnt even say hello! They just ignored me. I don't know if it was because I asked if I could speak to him about the Black Friday deals. My Sports Pass ends on the 25th so I might wait until the 26th to see if I get the Sports offer as I have read elsewhere someone else only got offers for Passes that they currently don't have. Maybe that is why I wasnt offered the Sports one.

schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: anyone know if Black Friday offers available this year for existing members?

Hi @MarkFitDT 

Should have said on my first reply to you, that if you are on existing offer less than 30 days the first voucher on the stick will automatically kick in on your next scheduled due payment date and not straight away so you won't lose any remaining days left on your existing month sports pass. 

Rob30

I’m very disappointed, can only see sports for 6 months, lots of hype to the run up and then nothing.

Shaz
Advocate

I am just as disappointed. Think I'm going to cancel mine as it runs out on the 28th and I'm not paying monthly. Why only sport??? I don't even watch it. Not impressed at all. 

cg1971
Scholar

I’m very disappointed, can only see sports for 6 months, lots of hype to the run up and then nothing.

I expect there will be some better offers coming via email in next fortnight or so.

Amazon have got a couple of rounds of Premier League football and I am sure Now TV will take advantage of that by offering a month pass for similar to Prime for a month. That will be closely followed by complaints that people can't watch the Prime games on Now TV 🙂

Also likely to be an offer when the World Darts starts in mid-December. The older more discerning darts fan (my dad) won't pay £20 but will pay £13 like he did last year.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
twirl
Mentor

Very disappointed so far, 6 months sports pass for £20, don't even watch sports and never have!  Normally buy the entertainment/movies package for £99, have done for the last 2 years, if this offer isn't going to be available it will be bye bye now tv.

Shane3
Scholar

Yep, utter rubbish... we have a personalised offer just for you... really? 20 plus years with Sky TV, four years with NowTV, never once have I used sky sports and that’s what I get, same as everyone else, it appears... a rubbish offer of something I’m not interested in at all, EVER... and the online agent confirmed there will be no 1 year offers this time...

For the past few years they have offered a year subscription to entertain emend and movies for a combined sum of £99... I thought it would be offered again this year for a bit more, £109 or £119 but no, the bean counters have been at it once again and all decent offers are off the table.

i will do the same with these charlatans as I did with my SkyTV, vote with my feet, as soon as my current vouchers expire, it’s adios amigo... 

Shane3
Scholar

It would appear then they have turned into a McDonalds, up sell... you want fries with that... if you don’t have it we’ll offer it, if you already use it, tuff sh8t...

0 Thanks
Pooshkah
Mentor

We're going to get 2 month vouchers from Argos to take us over Christmas and then maybe cancel after that...was hoping for deals like last year but obviously nothing doing, so...

Meh.

0 Thanks
ukbobboy
Champion 2

@Pooshkah @Shane3 

Well Guys

There are some Black Friday deals out there in the retail market but they're individually for Entertainment, Cinema or Sport passes, unfortunately they're no combo deals available. 

Mind you, it seems silly that Now TV does not make combo passes available in the retail market space, which really should not be difficult. Maybe they'll work something out for next year.

Crossed Fingers.png

UK Bob