cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bacillus
Expert

anyone know if Black Friday offers available this year for existing members?

Just wondering if I can take advantage of one if offered and is it going to be available for only black Friday day?

50 REPLIES 50
Legend 5
Legend 5

@bacillus  nothing has been announced as yet.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looking for the same offers, lots of details in the newspapters, but nothing on the site itself.  Anyone got any updates please.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

dunno - but my offer from last year runs out today. It'd be nice to know if there are going to be offers...

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @bacillus @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

The NowTV Black Friday Sale has now gone live on their website (see link below).

https://www.nowtv.com/offers 

Nothing on there appeals to me on the home screen page (new customers only,where everything is only one month deals), but perhaps if you are an existing customer click on the existing customer option button where i was offered 6 months sports for £20 per month on my account which i won't be taking 😠.

To be honest i am a little disappointed (unless further deals will be added closer to Black Friday).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have to say how disappointed I am with this years offers. I hope there will be some more to come.

Ive been offered a 1 Month Cinema at 8.99 - I don't watch movies - and 1 Month Cinema and Kids for 12.99 - I don't watch movies and my kids have grown up!!

Apparently some people are being offered 6 months Sport for 20 per month which is better than the above and I would like to take that offer as I watch the Sports channels and have a pass but its not being offered to me for some reason. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

With the 6 months sports at £20 per month you would be better off buying a number of nowtv sticks bundled with the one month sports pass at £20 each from places like Currys, Argos etc.

Then once you setup the stick / sticks and the voucher code is added to your account, then if you are not going to use the stick / sticks ie give them away or sell them make sure you go into the stick settings and factory reset them to wipe your details off the stick.

Unless you are on an sports offer with more than 30 days left, the first voucher on the first stick will start as soon has you setup the stick, where the remaining vouchers should be saved on your account for later.

Screenshot_2019-11-19-13-30-20.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks very much for that Schnapps! Never thought of that! Much appreciated.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Obviously going down buying the stick route, should you buy multiple sticks then there is a bigger up front payment outlay compared to paying £20 per month over a six monthly period.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Another thing you could try because you mentioned you have a current sports pass where i am assuming it's a full fat month sports pass.

Is to try and cancel your pass and you will be asked the reason why you are considering cancelling the sports pass on screen where if you select can't afford it you may be lucky getting a short term retention discounted price.

If not maybe, pop over to live chat and have a moan to them that some customers are getting the 6 month sports BF deal for £20 per month, where you may strike lucky with a sympathetic live chat adviser who may offer you some sort of sports deal (not guaranteed though).