cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

activation

When I've added a sky sports pass/voucher in the past it would only start my 30 days once I started to watch.

But now after entering the voucher I get the screen with details of the offer of when it starts and ends, so today for example I add a voucher code and the next screen now seems to show the start as today aswell with the "start order" button.  

This also contradicts the back of the card's T&C where it says voucher must be redeemed in 1 year of purchase  and activated within 1 year of being added to account.

So according to the t&c I should be able to add it without starting the 30 days, but the website would suggest otherwise when entering the code.

So have things changed? Starts today? Only starts when watching?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting me know @Anonymous User.

So looking at the screenshots and just having some discussions with the team around me, it looks as though this is an old batch of vouchers that may be stocked in this retail store. 

We're picking this up with the team here to make sure that these terms and conditions have been updated to reflect the new process. 

Thanks again, 

Karl

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting me know @Anonymous User.

So looking at the screenshots and just having some discussions with the team around me, it looks as though this is an old batch of vouchers that may be stocked in this retail store. 

We're picking this up with the team here to make sure that these terms and conditions have been updated to reflect the new process. 

Thanks again, 

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Karl,

I'm experiencing a similar issue just now as well!

Regards

Mack79

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying  to activate  my weekly  sports pass  on my mobile  which have done many times.